There's already a thread about this somewhere, but I figured I'd make another to try and keep everyone up to speed on things that are being added/request new features. 

blooblahguy March 1st, 2:01pm

3-1 (and some before)

• Added wowhead auto-tooltips. Any link to a wowhead item will be turned into a [Icon][ItemName] link that you can hover over
  • Fixed page load times
  • Added a few people to the stream page, let me know if you want to be on it too
  • Fixed several issues with the application submission process, and added the ability for us to manage apps from our control panel
  • Increased general contrast on the site so things aren't quite so washed out. 
Freakydiki March 2nd, 3:04am

Bug:

Text in "Insert Link" pop-up is invisible.

blooblahguy March 8th, 6:27pm

Fixed:

1. The order that posts are shown. There was some small discrepencies where the post recently replied post wouldn't show at the top of the list beneath sticky.
  2. Started/nearly finished work on a "view unread posts" function. Should be done this weekend when I get a second to make it look pretty.
blooblahguy March 18th, 6:59pm

Yeah whetever, fixed the insert links popup and added unread posts link below the recent posts.

Thorlok March 18th, 10:19pm

View unread posts lets me see all the posts I don't have access to. At least the title/date. https://i.gyazo.com/ea2fdcadc3d402263617bf0dcb3f28ee.png

Smoke March 18th, 10:31pm

Adding to that, I can see threads from over a year ago. Dunno if possible but only limit thread access to when I joined so I don't have to scroll through miles of aged threads might be a nice QOL fix

blooblahguy March 18th, 11:10pm

Smoke you should go into each forum and click the "Mark all posts as read" button, then it'll catch you up on everything so the forums only have an unread icon when it's actually unread.

blooblahguy March 19th, 12:00am

Ok fam, fixed quoting so it isn't a nightmare. It'll now place your cursor after the quote on a blank line. 

Added alert for when there is a live stream

Added alert for when there is a video added in the last 1.5 weeks

Fixed forum avatars to be perfect circles instead of odd dimensions making them info half circles

Fixed a bug with viewing unread posts

Thorlok March 19th, 9:21am

blooblahguy wrote:

Fixed forum avatars to be perfect circles instead of odd dimensions making them info half circles

u wot m8

blooblahguy March 19th, 12:00pm

Cache issue, will force reset 

Lozy March 21st, 8:12pm

Application threads can't be accessed from that forum.  Not sure how I got this screenshot, but that forum is blank.

Threads can still be accessed directly.

blooblahguy March 22nd, 11:57am

That was broken a few days ago, but should be fixed? Is anyone still seeing that?

Freakydiki March 22nd, 12:03pm

this was at the bottom of my page

blooblahguy March 22nd, 12:06pm

yeah i'm workin on thinnggss. I should probably have a dev site that I push changes from, but we're not stable enough yet. 

Darkchickens March 24th, 2:32pm
blooblahguy March 24th, 2:34pm
blooblahguy wrote:

yeah i'm workin on thinnggss. I should probably have a dev site that I push changes from, but we're not stable enough yet. 

blooblahguy March 30th, 1:14am

Okay, "Remember Me" should actually be working now. And it should also remember up to 3 separate devices. Though needs more testing, definitely works with desktops, but cookie just not showing up on mobile. 

blooblahguy March 30th, 11:29am

Also made it so that if you do get logged out while you're on the site, it'll redirect you to where you were when you log back in.

Thorlok March 31st, 6:45am

I can edit my reply, but not my initial post? Shit website.

Mbdtf March 31st, 11:22am
blooblahguy wrote:
blooblahguy wrote:

test test test test test

can you make it so the quote box includes the written text in its certain color. otherwise quotes look like they're just written in one combined text thing. 

edit so as you can see I quote you quoting yourself earlier and added "test test test test test" but it looks  there is nothing to note which post was where